On 12/14/2011 8:55 PM, Jakob Bornecrantz wrote:
So the way I see it now, is there are some minor risks involved
and a upfront investment of time to convert the code, for no
real gain.

The gain would be in taking advantage of the D2 capabilities for the future work on your code.

The Mac platform issues I have: filed bugs for or reported me
too's, generated pull requests, which have been pulled. So they are all
resolved.

Good.

I think that my biggest fear is running into new bugs that I will have to waste
a day or so of productivity on.

This is true of any product - I recently spent some time tracking down a gcc codegen bug on the mac.