On 12/17/11 1:22 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
I know DLL's are relatively new to D so not much documentation exists
about how they work in D. I think this would be something good to
document, especially the special behaviors for Windows. I have to admit
that, coming from a C# and C++ background, I've been a little confused
by how the scope system works in relation to dynamic libraries and have
been shooting the dark trying to figure it out. Thanks for the
clarifications! Hopefully this lesson will become part of the D lore
surrounding dynamic libs. :-)

The best thing you'd do is to write an article - an RFC - about it, which we publish on the website. While in draft mode, the article documents what needs be done, and after the implementation of shared libs is done (and there's a lot of momentum behind it), the article will become a great description of it.