Am 18.12.2011, 01:09 Uhr, schrieb Ruslan Mullakhmetov <tiaba...@gmail.com>:

Hi all,

I want to ask you about D future, i mean next big iteration of D and propose some new feature, agent-based programming. Currently, after introducing C++11 i see the only advantages of D over C++11 except syntax sugare is garbage collector and modules.

Sorry, but you clearly haven't used D for anything serious.
You still have plenty of things like static if, compile-time reflection and CTFE which is basically _impossible_ in C++. And even if you consider C++11, it's just awful compared to D. I constantly wonder why they had to invent such a horrible syntax. That has nothing to do with syntax sugar. D just got it straight.