On 03-01-2012 21:34, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 January 2012 at 14:30:43 UTC, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
On 03-01-2012 01:48, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
Just found this:

https://github.com/he-the-great/d.vim

That is the one people should be using, and where I've been sending my
pull requests.

- Alex

And thank you. I just got back from vacation and will be looking over
these and submitting the file for inclusion in vim proper. I don't do
that for every update but this makes a good number of updates.

Cool!

So do keep them coming it makes the out of box experience of D much better.

Absolutely! Though, as this point, the syntax file is actually starting to look very complete. I should probably have a look at adding the new lambda operator, though.

- Alex