On 1/18/2012 1:27 PM, Patrick Stewart wrote:
How about putting equal effort in keeping existing D users? There is more
than one blogs online of ex D users with some pretty solid arguments why they
abandoned D. And those args are usually not some missing shiny feature X but
feature Y D already has but it is broken.

I do attach far more importance to that than to reasons people who never used D do not use D.

Just saying focusing on bright future is not excuse to forget about imperfect
now.

I'm not saying it is.

The point is, we have limited resources. We have to put those resources where they will have the most effect.