On 01/20/2012 09:02 AM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 1/20/12, bls<bizp...@orange.fr>  wrote:
Hi, it seems that the idea of using doxygen xml output to generate D
bindings was not that bad. I am pretty happy to see that exactly this
happens in wxWidgets 2.9.4,
https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/blob/master/docs/doxygen/scripts/make_bindings.py

All files in that folder are dated July 2009. Is there some newer
script you were referring to?

Wish I am able to send you more recent code :(

I have been a bit confused due to the "last changes information" on GIT.

Inspiration comes from
The wxDesigner  Blog  "Documentation in Doxygen"
http://www.wxdesigner-software.de/WoWoW30.html

2.9.3 changes.txt
- Documentation for wxWidgets has been converted from LaTex to C++ headers with Doxygen comments and significantly improved in the process.

SORRY !!!

Btw, wxPhp uses doxygen to generate its bindings but it has its own
set of parser scripts. They seem to be up to date compared to these
python scripts from 2009.

Unti version 2.8 x wxPHP is using GCCXML Output. The author is THINKING about using Doxygen's XML ouput. Except a small PHP script there is nothing concrete atm.

*Update*---- Just had a look at http://wxphp.org/wxphp/blog/commit-of-new-version.

This means wxWidgets doxygen xml output is reality. And the old Python scripts are sill useful.

Again, sorry for being not careful enough.

Bjoern