On 1/22/2012 12:57 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Alex Rønne Petersen"<xtzgzo...@gmail.com>  wrote in message

I see absolutely no reason to support an OS that Microsoft does not
support anymore,

I don't think that's a good reason, since XP is still extremely relevent
despite MS having pulled support. However...

MS still officially supports XP. Just a couple days ago, I got an automated update on it from them. I think MS's latest schedule is to officially abandon it in 2014.

I think we ought to support things as long as MS officially does. After that, I'm game at abandoning official support, if for no other reason than not being able to develop/debug/test on those platforms.