On 01/21/2012 01:29 PM, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
I'm porting the JSON scripts first. There are already JSON dumps that
the php script makes, so I'd like to take advantage of that........

Porting the JSON output to ... [please insert target here ]
Back to XML :)
Well, I am not sure about how usable std.json is.

Can you tell about your progress, trouble, doubts  etc, please ?

Bjoern

IMHO it should be a straight forward task to create constants, enums, globals, and the extern C {} wxWidgets wrapper library.

Creating the wxWidgets D class wrappers, well I think it is not exactly rocket science. But heck, maybe it's more difficult than it looks from a first view.
------
Just a few hours ago I found this : http://wxnet.sourceforge.net/apiref/
Move to :Related pages/Notes for contributors...
It's C#,out of date and DLL specific, but I think the Dispose() related stuff is nevertheless interesting.