On Wednesday, 25 January 2012 at 21:36:36 UTC, Yao Gómez wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 January 2012 at 19:58:40 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:

[snip]
Phobos already has std.windows, it just needs expanded.

The issue is that this would be a huge undertaking, as the std.windows (or core.sys.windows, to be more precise) is awfully incomplete. Maybe we could add the Win32 bindings into the Deimos project, and make it more prominent somehow.

--
Yao Gómez

I don't see how that is the problem, this post is about what to do with the Win32 bindings project which is quite a bit more complete and created for the intent of inclusion of Phobos.