Le 30/01/2012 00:44, Iain Buclaw a écrit :
On 29 January 2012 23:30, Matej Nanut<matejna...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I like the look of 8-space indents, but I don't see how I could pull
it off if I use object-oriented features. I use 8-space indents if I
code C, and it seems to work really well. But when you have a class,
and then maybe even an inner class, you practically start with 2
levels of indentation, and that's where half your "page" (screen) is
blank space!

What is a solution to this, apart from using 4-space indentation? To
not indent class declarations is kinda one.

The answer to that is that if you need more than 3 levels of
indentation, you're screwed anyway, and should fix your program.  :o)

Well, not to mention that this sentence first apply to C. Because if you apply that in some programming languages, you'll be screwed up pretty quickly (even in D even if it isn't the worse at this game).