On 2012-02-14 14:24, David Nadlinger wrote:
On 2/14/12 2:14 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Is it possible to log to other locations, i.e. to the standard location
for the given platform.

While the current proposal only includes a file backend, my
understanding is that this could easily be added by providing an
appropriate implementation of the Logger interface. Generally useful
implementations (e.g. syslog, …) would probably be a good candidate for
inclusion into Phobos.

David

Ok, I see. I don't think it would be necessary with different backends, as long as there's an interface available, at least not at the first stage.

--
/Jacob Carlborg