On 02/19/2012 04:20 PM, James Miller wrote:
On 20 February 2012 13:05, Bernard Helyer<b.hel...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Maybe when you learn to type like an adult people will listen to you?

Its also worth mentioning that most structures are simple enough that
for 99% of purposes, a "homebrew" implementation is fine. I was taught
how to implement a queue and a stack at the same times as using it,
that is how simple some of these containers are. And if you need
massive speed, then you probably wouldn't use generic containers
anyway...

Sure thing.. for a while, What if you have to manage a bigger piece of software, 20 peiple project . Would nt it be better to use a "default container" having a dedicated interface. Sanity wise ?
--
But this is not my point. I think that std.container/collection is a shame (to whom it may concern)