Le 21/02/2012 01:38, Andrei Alexandrescu a écrit :
On 2/20/12 6:25 PM, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 05:15:17PM -0600, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Formatting should use class reflection. We already discussed that, and
we already agreed that was the superior approach.

Jose's argument convinced me otherwise. I retract my agreement.

When you're catching a specific exception, you're catching it with the
view that it will contain precisely information X, Y, Z that you need to
recover from the problem. If you don't need to catch something, then
don't put the catch block there.

That's extremely rare in my experience, and only present in toy examples
that contain a ton of "..." magic.

I think you experience here is biased by C++ .