I think PyD is all there is. But it seems like someone around here (other than me) was trying to bring it back to life. Can't remember who or if I was dreaming, though.

When I tried to do this, I found I had problems building shared libraries for any compiler but ldc (thus no windows support), and there might have been some problems with starting up druntime from multiple shared libs, I don't remember.

What are you interested in doing with it?