On Wednesday, 29 February 2012 at 18:10:41 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:25:32 +0100, Rene Zwanenburg <renezwanenb...@gmail.com> wrote:

The project I'm currently working on is becoming quite large, and is being compiled to a few different lib files. This is useful, so the application and tools only have to link to the libraries they need.

We use DMD's interface generation option to create the header files, which is an awesome feature, but the problem is that it doesn't output interface files in the package hierarchy. For example, if there are two modules 'basepackage/package1/module1.d' and 'basepackage/package2/module2.d', the interfaces end up as 'headers/module1.di' and 'headers/module2.di'.

dmd -o- -op -Hdheaders basepkg/pkg1/mod1.d basepkg/pkg2/mod2.d

Thanks, I just found that out while browsing DMD's source. The documentation on http://dlang.org/dmd-windows.html doesn't mention it though, says it only works for object files.