Hi all!

I'm running MacOSX and i ran the mac DMD installer. However, it doesn't look like the /druntime/import and /phobos/src directories got installed anywhere. these are needed for the mono-d monodevlop add-in to work for D programming. couple questions:

1) am i just missing it, and they got installed someplace? i did a hard drive search and couldn't find them.

2) if they didn't get installed, can we get that installer updated to have those get installed someplace?

i'd really like to get this running, and it would be helpful if the installation process was fairly straightforward. i'm working on this doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1otZvBUGM_soFAN-OH2BtdB_-J9qiw_2nJM0WNDzvSho/edit?pli=1 and that's the last bit.