On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 22:29:42 -0500, Ellery Newcomer <ellery-newco...@utulsa.edu> wrote:

Felicitations.

Last summer I wrote a port of boost::multi_index when I had some down time (I haven't had too much since until now). It is here:

https://bitbucket.org/ariovistus/multi_index/

some cursory ddoc here:

http://ariovistus.bitbucket.org/multi_index.html

It is functional, if not fully featured and also not heavily tested.

I welcome feedback on design, missing/possible functionality, additional index types, bikeshedding, etc.

Enjoy [the C++-esque error messages that come with waaay too much template abuse]

Hi Steve, I stole your red black tree code.

You didn't steal it since you gave me credit :) That's what the boost license is for!

I'm glad you found some use for it!

-Steve