On 03/08/2012 07:00 AM, Marco Leise wrote:
Am 04.03.2012, 19:58 Uhr, schrieb Chad J
<chadjoan@__spam.is.bad__gmail.com>:

I'd almost be sort of surprised if someone here hasn't thought of this
already, but I'll drop it out here anyways.

This is a proof-of-concept program I wrote to do a query with the
convenience of a "SELECT * FROM ...", but without actually pulling every
column in the database.

Yes, there is an existing D library that use CTFE to generate lazy
evaluated data structures from SQL queries. And although I was very
impressed by the solution and how it integrated with foreach I forgot
the name and URL. (Haven't been using SQL since a while.) Maybe someone
else remembers. I usually find it helpful to look at other peoples'
solution to the same problem, since D offers so many concepts and you
easily miss some good stuff.

Cool, thanks for pointing that out.