On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:32:58 -0800
Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote:

Dear Walter,

> This is why we need to have a VERY high bar for breaking changes.

I agree with your statement above, but, personally, not having legacy D
code to take care about I'm leaving it to more expertt users here to
discuss, but I'm more concerned with another thing and that is roadmap.

It would be nice if D would have some kind of roadmap with several
milestones so that users can have some rough (it's not required that
milestones are carved in stone) idea when to expect that some things
will be fixed and/or new features added/implemented.

Sincerely,
Gour`

--
As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body,
from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes