On Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 02:30:15 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 02:22:27 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
The Horizontal-split would no longer include all of the descussions, only the one you are viewing.

Personally I don't like this idea, since the view mode is supposed to mimic newsreader software. It'll also prevent being able to get an overview of new posts in threads and subthreads at a glance (or scroll). What you describe sounds a lot like Google Groups, though, so it might make sense as an option or another view mode.

Yeah, this one I thought might get critisized. I think that a subthread (subject change) should be desplayed as a new thread in the "overview" (Message List).