On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 2:46 PM, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:
> On 3/11/12 1:44 PM, Caligo wrote:
>>
>> D is not ready for anything.  At the very best, It's in alpha.  Don't
>> let others make you think otherwise.
>

> What happened here?
>
> Andrei

Bugs causing frustration, that's all.  If someone is new to D, just
like the OP, and they want to do anything serious with D, then they
are going to get frustrated.  At least that's been my experience in
the past year or so, and I'm just trying to save the guy the trouble.
D Developers offering workarounds or urgent bugs getting fixed quickly
is about the only help he's going to get.