On Tuesday, 13 March 2012 at 16:05:31 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-03-13 13:31, Christian Manning wrote:
On 2012-03-13 02:36, Christian Manning wrote:

It would be great if an std.terminal contained general stuff for manipulating/querying a terminal portably, as well as colour output, eg. get terminal size, move cursor around, erase line... just things to help
with building UIs, progress bars, etc. that are easy to use.

I actually have a library for this written in C++, somewhere.

Any chance of a release? :)

I'd like to have a stab at porting it to D, when I have time, if you
aren't already planning to.

I have been thinking about porting it to D from time to time. I can see what I can do :)

Looking forward to it!