On Tuesday, 20 March 2012 at 22:52:13 UTC, James Miller wrote:
A bit of a side note, but is there any way that some of this work could be made more standalone, even if somebody else has to take up the work to finish it and make it truly standalone. I personally can't stand fully integrated environments, but I do like things like code completion and the like, so it would be nice to be able to use these features in, for example, vim. I don't know how feasible this is, but
it's worth mentioning.

--
James Miller

Yes!! I want a standalone version too.
I like Mono-D very much, however, not being able to type the "~" key in MonoDevelog is really annoying.