On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 05:56:27AM +0100, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> On 3/24/12, H. S. Teoh <hst...@quickfur.ath.cx> wrote:
> > Cool. Should I just replace the current AA alias with Assoc? I think
> > this is far more concise, and much easier to convert to "real" AA
> > syntax when we integrate with druntime/dmd.
>
> Sure. I kept wondering whether AA!(int, string) is a hash with an int
> or a string key. :)

OK, I found that your template doesn't handle the case where the key
type is an AA. :-) It's not hard to fix, though, so I cleaned up my
unittests to use the new AA template.

However, one case remains unsolved: either I can't find the right way to
express this, or the new AA template needs fixing:

        AA!(string[const AA!(int[int])]) meta;

I can't seem to get rid of the inner AA!() without the type changing on
me and ending up with const conversion errors (which need to be fixed,
but the types *are* different from what was intended in the unittest).

Anyway, the changes have been pushed to github.

They pretend to pay us, and we pretend to work. -- Russian saying