I think it will be great to have a single place for all D related projects so a developer can easily find what is already done (for an example of "I didn't now about you project" see, e.g. "Modern COM Programming in D" thread), what is *planned* and what great projects have already failed (and, maybe, reveal it).

A draft variant of how I see such page is this with a few projects added (note "Planned" tag (yes, empty for now)):
http://deoma-cmd.ru/d/d-projects-list/

Usage examples:
* lets find a D compiler with release or beta maturity:
http://deoma-cmd.ru/d/d-projects-list/?q=Compiler+Beta+Release
* lets find not abandoned GUI library for D:
http://deoma-cmd.ru/d/d-projects-list/?q=GUI+!Abandoned

I'd like to put http://deoma-cmd.ru/d/d-projects-list/projects.js into GitHub so developers can fork and edit it.

I'd like to hear (but yes, I can only read, this is NG) any thoughts about this idea.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij