Le 08/04/2012 18:21, Marco Leise a écrit :
> Am Sun, 08 Apr 2012 09:35:14 -0500
> schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org>:
>
>> On 4/8/12 3:16 AM, Somedude wrote:
>>> Like it. Would it be a good idea to add a column with an average memory
>>> used ?
>>
>> Interesting idea. I saw
>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1674652/c-c-memory-usage-api-in-linux-windows
>>
>> and it looks like it's not an easy problem. Should we make this part of
>> the initial release?
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Oh please, I use these functions already and with the similarities amongst
> operating systems they should be somewhere in Phobos! My thought was more in
> the line of std.procmgmt/std.process though. Since they are process
> management functions useful for server monitoring as well, not just
> benchmarking.

I thought about monitoring as well.
But then again, following your remark, monitoring may in fact be a
completely different matter.
This would need a little bit more thought I guess. Adding monitoring
capabilities to processes would be interesting. But I guess we are
already quite far from benchmarking now.
Unless std.benchmark makes use of these monitoring capabilities.