On 10-04-2012 13:47, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:41:23 -0400, Jacob Carlborg <d...@me.com> wrote:

On 2012-04-10 13:18, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

BTW, I can't stress how much I dislike windows D development, especially
when I have to use git. Linux just seems so much easier, that I dread
ever having to test D windows stuff. I suppose if it was my main
platform, I wouldn't have to scrap around setting shit up every time I
want to test something.

-Steve

I agree. I recommend you use the git shell, which is basically cygwin.

I do. I still hate it :) I suppose this time it was because I had to
merge specifically 2.058 changes, so I had to use a tag (never did that
before, and because of my typo, it wasn't working).

-Steve

Do you use mintty? It _really_ helps. It's much better than those dumb bash-in-cmd.exe approaches.

--
- Alex