On Saturday, 14 April 2012 at 17:50:39 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Sunday, April 15, 2012 01:49:09 Daniel Murphy wrote:
There's always the list in 'declaration.h'.

That's clearly not the list, since it includes const, immutable, and shared, which are type qualifiers rather than storage classes. It also has stuff like init in it, which isn't even vaguely a storage class. All of the storage classes may be in that list, but I don't know how you'd figure out which ones
they are from that list.

As I understand it, const, immutable, and shared are both type qualifiers and storage classes. In C++, const is also both a storage class and type qualifier, which causes confusion.

// At global scope
immutable int x = 1;
int y = 2;

Here x and y are stored very differently. y is thread local whereas x is a program-wide read-only global. It's a similar situation with const and shared.