On 30-04-2012 05:34, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2012 05:20:21 Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
Except we can't do:

@test
void myTest()
{
      // ...
}

due to the current lack of annotations and discovery-based reflection. ;)

*hint hint...*

What would that buy you? That's what unittest blocks are for. Yes, getting
custom annotations would be great, and then you could use @test for whatever
you need it for, but unittest blocks are the test functions, so I'm not quite
sure what @test would buy you. You _could_ just put a particular string in a
name though (e.g. start all unit test functions with test) and use compile-
time reflection to find them if you really want to though (much as that isn't as
nice as a user-defined attribute would be).

- Jonathan M Davis

See my other reply to H. S. Teoh for why I'm not a fan of unittest blocks.

--
- Alex