On 05/08/2012 09:00 AM, sclytrack wrote:
On 05/08/2012 04:29 PM, Gor Gyolchanyan wrote:
Try looking at std.concurrency.
You'll find a message passing mechanism there.

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Shadow_exe<shadow_...@ukr.net> wrote:
Hello everyone.
Faced with an interesting challenge, and how to solve it and found no
tracks.
The problem is the following:
I have 2 thread, which are created in the main flow, respectively, of
each
other, they do not know, but I want to create a dialogue between the
thread.
I want to first thread could tell the second thread to perform some
function.
The queue is implemented through a library libevent.

Who faced a similar problem or just knows how to solve this issue -
please
help.

Andrei's "Concurrency in the D programming language". You can google it.

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1609144&seqNum=7

I have written a chapter about the same:

  http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/concurrency.html

Although not directly related, the "Thread names" title there has an example where two threads discover each other by their names.

Ali

--
D Programming Language Tutorial: http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html