On Wed, 09 May 2012 18:32:26 -0400, Joseph Rushton Wakeling <joseph.wakel...@webdrake.net> wrote:

But there are people who _aren't_ willing to make that compromise, and others who will be put off before they even realize that compromise is possible.

To be perfectly honest, I don't really care :) I'm here to get stuff done, not debate about ideology. Those who wish to complain about or avoid D, will. And I really can't do much about that. There are those who will refuse to use D because it's not copyleft. Good luck getting those people on board ;)

I think we have a pretty awesome and talented team working on D, and in the end, performance is what matters, not who your friends are.

-Steve