On Monday, 14 May 2012 at 23:13:29 UTC, John Maschmeyer wrote:
I implemented some new traits that seemed to have a lot of
interest recently.

I've implemented parameterNames, isPublic, isPrivate,
isProtected, isPackge, isExport, and codeof traits.

parameterNames lets you get access to the names of function
parameters

isPublic, isPrivate, etc let you query access modifiers

codeof was discussed recently in
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/huyqfcoosgzfneswn...@forum.dlang.org.
   It gives you access to the source code of functions, classes,
etc.

I'm pretty new to the dmd code, so could someone take a look at
them?

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/951
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/952
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/953

This is great! Can't wait to use these in action (codeof mostly), hopefully it'll make it into 2.030.

:D