On Sunday, 20 May 2012 at 15:41:05 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
If so, this isn't complicated, just do some rewrite magic on the expression if it is given and expression where a delegate is expected.

Lazy parameters once used to work like this (back in the D1 times, before there even was a »lazy« storage class), but not everybody was happy with it – among other discussions, you should be able to find a thread named something along the lines of »But I don't want my delegates to be lazy« in the NG archives.

David