On Fri, 11 May 2012 16:51:59 -0500, SomeDude <lovelyd...@mailmetrash.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, 8 May 2012 at 08:23:38 UTC, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:
08.05.2012 3:50, Walter Bright написал:
http://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/tbouj/zerobugs_modular_debugger_for_ccd_including_gui/

Poor ZeroBUGS developer... Looks like he failed to sell his great debugger and decided to make it free.

Proof: http://www.zero-bugs.com/2.0/download.html

Does anyone have it compiled for Linux 32 bits ?

It looks like compiling it is going to be a PITA, as compilation fails almost instantly on my machine...

I have never managed to get this to compile correctly.
They offered .deb downloads for a while and even that didn't work on any system I tried it on...

Does anyone have any experience/advice for getting this to work?

        Opera.  Yo Shit ain't revolutionary.  But it is nice.