On Thursday, 21 June 2012 at 16:39:07 UTC, Alex wrote:
is it possible to use D to write code to work without OS? like i do it with gcc.

With the runtime, I want to say no. If you drop the runtime and GC (including dynamic arrays), I honestly don't see why not. However if you don't have any OS connections you have to write IO yourself, some of it probably in assembly (That or it's a very silent and unfruitful program). Maybe good for certain device drivers but beyond that it doesn't seem too practical. At this moment.