It's pretty new and has not yet started commercially but should so in the coming months.
Red Hat's OpenShift Platform might catch your needs.
I am not fully sure if it is capable of doing all you want, especially the Cassandra thing but a search for 'openshift diy cartridge' should bring you further. OpenShift is no IaaS but a PaaS but gives you choice on what you want to run as your cartridge as long as the binary runs on a x64 Red Hat Enterprise Linux and speaks http.