On 05-Jul-12 20:26, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Check this out: on http://dlang.org you can actually click in the code
example and edit it, then click "Run" and pronto, you see the output!

Damian is actively working on the UI as I'm writing this. Feel free to
chime in with feedback!

Wonderful! It's fast and fluid, looks good.

Still I would request adding interactive console input.

Some magic with WebSockets & some server daemon on worker machines should do the trick. And being able to run for some time if network client is active.

Browsers without WebSockets can just use non-interactive input with some text area which contents are fed to the program.

--
Dmitry Olshansky