On Thursday, 5 July 2012 at 18:28:21 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 7/5/12 2:16 PM, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
So Pegged or any other generator should *not* get the community focus right now.

Pegged should be the focus.

+10 (can I vote ten times?)

My plan would be as follow:

1- assemble a group of people knowing parsing. I don't think I'm exactly
knowledgeable, but I'm ready to be part of such a group.
2- create a github process.
3- translate an existing parser / adapt a D parser for Phobos. I'm ready
to be part of this (I'm sure I'll learn in the process)
4- spend 1-2 years fighting over LR parsing and such :) (Just kidding)
5- submit it to Phobos and have it adopted.

Sounds good. Replace 1-2 years with 1-2 months.

Well, probably with 3-4 months... :)