On Friday, 6 July 2012 at 12:47:59 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 7/6/12 4:43 AM, xenon325 wrote:
Looks just great!

Maybe it should output compilation/execution times as well ?

I think that's a good idea. We can show the compile and run time separately, where the compilation speed should come shining.

Right now clicking on "run" brings a frame title "Application output". I'm thinking, after the program finished the title could change to e.g. "Application output [compile time: 228ms; run time 157ms]".

On the other hand the load on the compilation machine will influence the timings, so the numbers are not very relevant.

Andrei

I humbly believe that information is useless.
Why? - Because at any point of time the server can be congested and those running time figures will go high...