On 2012-07-16 02:20, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

If someone has a better proposal, they should make it (though probably in a
separate thread - this one's long enough as it is). I think that the basics of
this proposal are good, and a lot of projects work that way. I just think that
D needs to be more stable before we worry about having major and minor
releases or stable and unstable branches.

Wasn't that what you just said two posts up? To have major and minor releases. Major containing new features and minor only bug fixes.

--
/Jacob Carlborg