I'm the bottleneck for that. My list of actual work (aside from my duties as phobos/druntime/tools/dlang.org curator) is:

1. Put std.benchmark through the review process

2. Define allocators

3. Integrate allocators with std.container

If you have fixes for std.container that are faraway from allocation issues, I think it's safe to propose them as pull requests. I assume the advent of allocators will be a uniform additive changes for all containers.

Thanks,

Andrei

What is left for std.benchmark before a second review can start?

We have several modules in the RQ or the TBD-Q (thinking about std.xml, std.json, std.benchmark, std.log) that are abandoned or at least don't get the love they deserve.

Maybe we should put a "what remains to be done" comment on those modules and advertise them as easy entry points for new contributors.