On Monday, 23 July 2012 at 17:28:38 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Monday, 23 July 2012 at 17:25:43 UTC, Stuart wrote:
Fair enough. But there are still times when we need a version of "export" that doesn't mangle.

No. This is even impossible to do with some compiler backends. For example, LLVM on OS X automatically appends an underscore to the beginning of symbol names, because every C function has an »extra« underscore at the beginning there.

I mean for importing. The functions in shlwapi.lib don't have underscores. We ought to have some kind of syntax for importing them without faffing about with .def files. Surely it must be possible?