On 2012-09-20 19:37, Johannes Pfau wrote:

That's just an example output. We could leave the druntime
test runner as is and don't change the output at all. We could only
print the failure messages. Or we could collect all failures and print
them at the end. All that can easily be changed in druntime (and
I'd argue we should enhance the druntime interface, so everyone could
implement a custom test runner), but we need the compiler changes to
allow this.

It's already possible, just set a unit test runner using Runtime.moduleUnitTester.

--
/Jacob Carlborg