Though Mint 13 is very similar to ubuntu 12, I cannot seem to get the deb package to install. I get dependency errors on gcc, gcc-mulitlib, and xdg-utils. apt-get assures me these are all the latest version. Still, dpkg won't install dmd2.

I understand the wisdom seems to be to just use the zip file and set your path locally. But maybe someone has either been across this, or want's to know there's an issue on Mint.

I'm not that good w/ linux package mgrs, but I'm willing to slog through if anyone has suggestions to try.

Jason