On 2012-09-25 13:53, Manu wrote:

I really don't like doing it this way for a number of reasons:
   *** This results in hundreds of mixins, which quickly lead to
intolerable compile times (to the point where D is losing it's appeal as
a viable choice for our needs). If done my preferred way, I could do the
magic with a single mixin at the bottom of the file.

I guess you already figured this out but a single mixin with a lot of code is a lot faster than several mixins with little code. Although this will decrease the readability even further.

--
/Jacob Carlborg