On Tuesday, 2 October 2012 at 13:46:58 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
The executables produced are nice and fast -- maybe about 10-15% slower than GDC for the number-crunching code I tested, […]

Is any of the code public, in the sense that you could give e.g. me access for benchmarking purposes? We are currently using a presumably suboptimal optimization pass schedule, which for example doesn't include the auto vectorizer, but are going to switch to a new built-in pass manager soon (which uses the same pass schedule as Clang), and it would be very interesting to see its impact on performance-critical code.

David