On Tuesday, 2 October 2012 at 23:21:13 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
Some pull requests are rather trivial to approve and merge (e.g. small doc fixes, typo fixes), and it would be nice if a pull requester could
tag a pull as "trivial" when the pull is made.

Otherwise I guess we could start using a convention and add [trivial] before the title? I think it might help speed up the merging process.

It is a feature of github, but I believe was disabled. This sounds like a good reason to enable it. Project owners?