On Monday, 15 October 2012 at 02:54:38 UTC, bearophile wrote:
Era Scarecrow:

I can't get opOpAssign working properly, and it's worse with arrays. Removing opOpAssign, everything else (arrays, single flags, other flags) works properly.

Are such problems known? In bugzilla or here? Are those fixable?

mmm... As I'm looking at it and making a reply, I've noticed a couple mistakes. Give me an hour or so to test and add it in. If all's well it will be fixed/added

Are you going to create a Phobos GitHugHub pull request?

Wasn't planning on it. If you feel the library is good enough, I may add a request. But more likely it will be merged with another file, likely std.bitmanip or something...