Am Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:36:11 +0200
schrieb Jacob Carlborg <d...@me.com>:

> On 2012-10-16 20:39, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>
> > Ah OK, sorry. There is no direct way of course. But assuming that it
> > semantically makes sense to import a package and because it's necessary
> > to look at some kind of documentation before importing anything anyway,
> > I guess that could be a tolerable shortcoming.
>
> Yeah, I would still prefer "import foo.bar.*" though.

Just an observation...

import fuji: filesystem, render, matrix, material, primitive, system, font;
import std: xml, string, conv, random, algorithm;

...is very easy on the eyes. It gives you that natural "in
package std, there are the modules xml, string, ..."
representation without repeatedly stating "fuji." or "std.".

--
Marco