On 10/23/12 10:26 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 October 2012 at 14:15:22 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
1/4 of the money raised in 2 days.

I expect the speed will slow down significantly because most the D
followers would have already seen it in the first couple days...

Yah. On the other hand corporate sponsors tend to move slower. Hopefully we'll find more of those. (One platinum sponsorship was initiated by a private investor.)

The key to doing good now is to let people know through all channels about this. Please do so, and contact me with any other ideas you might have.

Thanks,